Monday, June 5, 2006

▌Il Divo feat. Célin Dion〈Je Crois En Toi〉

振奮、鼓舞人心、音樂的神聖力量:)
法文的部分是由音樂劇《鐘樓怪人》的創作人之一 Luc Plamondon所創作的。

Lonely
The path you have chosen
A restless road
No turning back
One day you 
Will find your light again
Don’t you know
Don’t let go 
Be strong

*Follow your heart 
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe in you

*Follow your dreams
Be yourself an angel of kindness
There’s nothing that you can not do 
I believe, I believe, I believe in you

Tout seul
Tu t’en iras tout seul
Cœur ouvert
A l’univers
Poursuis ta quête
Sans regarder derrière
N’attends pas
Que le jour 
Se lève


Suis ton étoile
Va jusqu’où ton rêve t’emporte
Un jour tu le toucheras
Si tu crois si tu crois si tu crois
En toi


Suis ta lumière
N’ éteins pas la flamme que tu portes
Au fonds de toi souviens-toi
Que je crois que je crois que je crois
En toi


Someday I’ll find you
Someday you’ll find me too
And when I hold you close 
I know that it’s true

{ 還沒有留言:'(......歡迎回應!}